Are you coming?
You’ve just got to! Rocket Realty is going to be at the Indy Home Show, and we’re signing people up for A FREE LISTING! Cray cray? Maybe, but we couldn’t resist the temptation to give one lucky winner something BIG. Something of HIGH VALUE. And something EXCITING! We know not everyone is going to need to sell their house in the next 12 months, so we got a little creative with the offer. Here’s how it works.
- Come visit us at the Indy Home Show (Jan 23-Feb 1). You can get all the details at www.indianapolishomeshow.com/.
- Fill out our super-easy entry form.
- Cross your fingers!
We’ll announce the winner shortly after the Home Show concludes.
For The Winner
If you win, your benefits include:
- A FREE listing. We’ll do the same great stuff we do for all our sellers, but you won’t pay a dime on the listing side. We do recommend you pay the buyer’s agent, but not paying the listing agent is a HUGE savings.
- If you want to wait until the kids are out of school to put the house on the market, that’s okay. You have until July 30th to use your free listing. It’s good for 6 WHOLE MONTHS!
- If you aren’t planning on selling your home in the near future, that’s okay. You can TRANSFER the opportunity to ANYONE YOU WANT! You can give it to your sister, dog groomer, minister, whoever floats your boat. The only restriction is that the home must be located in the Indy Metro area, and the free listing must be used by the legal owner of the property. Also, we can’t let you use it on a property that is currently under contract with another agent or brokerage. That would make them REALLY mad (it would also be a violation of license law).
- To be clear, you won’t pay Rocket Realty A DIME to sell your house, but we do recommend you compensate (via Rocket Realty per license law) a buyer’s agent commission. Technically, you would pay us the buyer’s agent commission, and then we would pass it on to them. We won’t keep a penny of it, promise. It’s all disclosed on the settlement statement, so when you see a BIG FAT ZERO in listing agent commission, you’ll know we made your dream come true.
Now quit sitting there and reading blogs! You’ve got a Home Show to attend!
Good luck out there!